Terminal now provides support to get your business listed on the world's most popular search engine, in less than 2 minutes. All you have to do is provide information about your business via the dashboard, and our partners at Google will reach out to you to confirm your details and enlist your business.
Enlisting your business on Google could have several growth opportunities for your business such as:
- Increased visibility for your business 📈 - All registered businesses on Google enjoy improved rankings within Google's algorithm. This means your business has a higher chance of appearing at the top of search rankings.
- Improve Trust with Positive Reviews ✅ - When your customers give you positive feedback on Google, it improves the chances that new customers will trust your business ahead of your competitors.
- Show up in Map Searches & Ride Hailing Apps 🗺 - When you add an address to your Google Business, it becomes available on Google maps, so customers can find your location easily. This also means that your business will also be discoverable on other platforms that make use of Google Maps such as Uber, Yelp, etc.
To get your business registered, simply follow the steps below:
- Visit Dashboard and Select Settings.
- Select Google my Business Option
- Fill out the details for your business and submit the form.
That's it, once received, our official partners will get in touch with you to confirm the details you've provided and set up your Google business profile.
PS: This integrated service is currently only available for businesses with an address in any African country. If your business address is located outside Africa, you can register for Google my Business here.