For our recommended domain registrars, you can find information on how to update your name servers using the guides below:
- GoDaddy-> https://uk.godaddy.com/help/change-nameservers-for-my-domains-664
- BlueHost -> https://www.bluehost.com/hosting/help/transfer_client_start
- HostGator -> https://www.hostgator.com/help/article/how-do-i-change-my-dns-or-name-servers
- GigaLayer (.ng, .com.ng) -> https://core.gigalayer.com/knowledgebase.php?action=displayarticle&id=1
- Ionos -> https://www.ionos.com/help/domains/using-your-own-name-servers/using-your-own-name-servers-for-a-domain/
For any other registrars, simply Google search "Update name servers for registrar_name" and you should find a step guide for this. If you're not able to find one, simply contact your registrar support for more details.